Medical Product Molding
As a forerunner of medical molding in Florida, NMC Medical Products prides itself in yielding world-class molded products and devices trusted by clients all over the world.
We continuously produce a high volume of component and assemblies for medical, dental, pharmaceutical, and general healthcare sectors. We offer flexibility to enhance any molding concept by adding highly efficient secondary operations. Our injection molding procedures are guided by good manufacturing practices and regular audits directed by governing international bodies.
Quality - We Prove It!
- Medical Device Culture designed around risk prevention
- Quality team with extensive FDA audit/regulatory experience
- IQ, OQ, PQ Validation Processes
- Lean Six Sigma
- ISO 13485-2016
- FDA Registered
- cGMP Compliant
Medical Production Capabilities
- Class 8 clean rooms (Class 100,000) including services like:
- Value Add Services
- Thermoform Packaging & Sealing
- Automated Filling
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Manufacturing Class I and Class II Medical Devices
- Full Service Tool Room
- Lean Initiatives
- Level 3 Master Molders
- Process Monitoring System
- Rotational Pad Printing (syringe barrels) Corona Treatment