Quality Control InspectorApply for This Position
Location: NMC Medical Products (Largo, FL)
Shifts: 1st - Day,
Open Date: 04/25/2022
Training and Daily Responsibility: Quality Control Coordinator
Performance: Quality Control Manager
Department Mission Statement
Provide efficient, cost effective, and relevant support resources and functions to all areas of the corporation by encouraging well trained and, empowered employees to strive for continual skill-set and process improvements while providing excellent customer service and corporate administration.
- Inspect parts in accordance with the applicable Quality Control Inspection Procedure, customer drawings and specifications.
- Complete all required inspection reports/forms carefully and accurately.
- Electronically prepare shift report and distribute via e-mail according to established distribution.
- Meet with inspection personnel at shift change (beginning and end of shift) to review status of parts currently running and to pass along any information from the previous meeting.
- Makes scheduled checks and verification during checks that rejected parts are really defective and identifies them per our Quality system procedures.
- Ensure operators understand all Quality characteristics of the job they are running and are able to identify and report nonconformance/defective parts to QC.
- Verify material trace ability by cross-referencing blender and hopper I.D. tags, and colorant/ material lot numbers.
- Perform final inspection of each box or container prior to the box/container being closed. Apply required labels, including your QC inspection stamp number.
- Ensure that all shipping/packaging requirements are met.
- Maintain all QC gages and equipment in clean and proper working order.
- Ensure all Measurement, Inspection and Test Equipment in use on the floor is calibrated and if found out of calibration, report it to management.
- Comply with all document procedures that apply to Q.C.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40 pounds safely.
- Ensure that operators are properly trained to identify parts that are rejects prior to packing in a box.
- Assist in training and orientation of all new QC inspectors as needed or instructed.
- Review proper policies and quality procedures with necessary personnel and ensure that they are being followed.
- Ensure that visual and dimensional inspections are completed per appropriate work instructions.