Quality Control Inspector II – LeadApply for This Position
Location: NMC Medical Products (Largo, FL)
Shifts: 2nd - Afternoon,
Open Date: 04/15/2022
Reports to: Quality Manager
Department Mission Statement
Provide efficient, cost effective, and relevant support resources and functions to all areas of the corporation by encouraging well trained and empowered employees to strive for continual skill-set and process improvements while providing excellent customer service and corporate administration.
- Perform Quality Inspector duties.
- Oversee the daily activities of the Quality Inspectors.
- Liaison between Quality and Production to resolve quality issues.
- Electronically prepare shift reports and distribute according to established distribution and lead shift change (beginning and end of shift) meeting with inspection personnel to review status of parts currently running and to pass along any information from the previous meeting.
- Administer or coordinate training/certifications for Quality Inspectors.
- Develop and maintain work instructions and forms for the Quality Inspectors.
- Disposition non-conforming product and maintain the quarantine areas.
- Write deviations as necessary.
- Maintain Quality areas and improve as needed.
- Complete incoming inspections and testing as needed, maintain testing and receiving records.
- Support the Quality Department with new product/process development qualifications and validations.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 40 pounds safely.
- Promote a positive working environment.
- Ensuring Quality Inspectors are trained and performing as required and communicate concerns to the Quality Manager.
- Ensure that visual and dimensional inspections are complete and accurate.
- Ensure nonconforming product and customer complaint metrics are being met.