Mold Set Up Technician IIApply for This Position
Location: National Molding Miami
Shifts: 1st - Day,
Open Date: 03/14/2022
Reports to: Manager/Supervisor
Under limited supervision removes, changes, and sets up machine molds to assigned production machine.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma.
- Knowledge of the electrical and plumbing trades.
- Previous experience or training in cavity change preferred.
- 1 year experience in cavity or mold changes preferred.
- Ability to exercise technical independence in determining work methods and procedures.
- Good mechanical and analytical skills.
- Skill in the care and proper use of valuable and sensitive tools and equipment.
- Required to wear safety glasses and gloves.
- Computer knowledge.
- Full knowledge of how to best perform mold & tool changes.
- Knowledge of materials, robotics, injection molding equipment.
- Forklift Certified.
- Removes water hoses and assures water levels are turn off before removal of mold.
- Uses proper tools or equipment to properly remove machine mold.
- Analyzing details, works in conjunction with tool room and other areas for feedback to properly remove or install machine mold or cavity.
- Properly programs machine for use and inspection approval from supervisor.
- Physical Demands:
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
- Will stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Work Environment: Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving objects, Burns
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
Note: This description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities typically performed by the incumbent are not included.