Mold Maker / Tool MakerApply for This Position
Location: NMC Medical Products (Largo, FL)
Shifts: 1st - Day,
Open Date: 04/08/2022
Training and Daily Responsibility: Tool Room Manager
Performance: Tool Room Manager
Department Mission Statement
It is imperative that all customer and National Molding, owned tooling remains well maintained for manufacturing use. It is the responsibility of the tooling department to clean, inspect, install conversion components, and repair the injection molds in an effort to supply the manufacturing department with trouble free tools. The Tool room will assist all departments with manufacture and design of fixtures and assemblies, required to produce quality parts.
- Inspect, clean, and maintain all molds to ensure optimal performance.
- Apply proper techniques and procedures in the making of new molds, and engineering changes; in order to minimize waste of time and materials.
- Ensure workstations remain clean and neat at the end of each day.
- Complete mold builds, engineering changes and fixtures within quoted hours.
- Continuing education for CNC programming and Solidworks Cad.
- Assist mold cleaner in repairs of all existing tooling as needed.
- Monitor and repair all tool room equipment throughout the year.