Material HandlerApply for This Position
Location: NMC Medical Products (Largo, FL)
Shifts: 1st - Day, 2nd - Afternoon, 3rd - Night,
Open Date: 03/10/2022
Training and Daily Responsibility: Shift /Team Supervisor
Performance: Shift /Team Supervisor
Department Mission Statement
Acting on information from sales and production scheduling, the Manufacturing Department will endeavor to meet customer order requirements, shipping the correct materials, in the correct quantities, to the desired quality, on time and to the correct location. The Manufacturing Department also aims to perform the above activities using optimum utilization of manufacturing resources and with an on-going commitment to continually strive to improve performance in all areas impacting the manufacturing process.
- Attend shift meetings to exchange relevant information with other shifts.
- Advise Mold Techs and supervisors regarding information of concerns, problems, etc. on shift.
- Insure all mixing containers are clean before use
- Keep floors, mixing areas and grinder areas clean.
- Take out trash, change water/soap in mop buckets as necessary.
- Ensure that all finished product is moved to designated location.
- Assist and/or perform color changes per change procedure.
- Ensure that filters on loaders, hoppers and shop-vacuums are clean.
- Ensure that hoppers, dryers, grinders and Gaylord’s are clean and/or full of proper material and labeled accordingly.
- Mix and blend virgin resins with colorants and regrind as per shop work order.
- Clean all necessary grinders, blenders and hoppers.
- Insure proper Lot traceability on all resin’s, colorants, and additives.
- Make sure all materials are stored in a sealed or covered container. Clear off debris.